• Two videos and six stories were added to the Multimedia page on January 6, 2009.
• Nine stories and four videos were added to the Multimedia page on December 16.
• A video was added to the Multimedia page on October 27.
• Five articles were added to the Multimedia page on October 27.
• The calendar was updated on May 29. 24 articles and 6 videos were added to the Multimedia page.
• A video report was added to the Multimedia page on Apr. 25.
To inform and entertain visitors with information and features on the Bicentennial Celebration of President Johnson's birth, a celebration of his life, work and impact upon Greeneville-Greene County, Tennessee, and the entire nation.
Greene County Partnership: (423) 638-4111 | Website
National Park Service: (423) 639-3711 | Website
Nathanael Greene Museum: (423) 636-1558 | Website
Main Street of Greeneville: (423) 639-7102 | Website
The Greeneville Sun: (423) 638-4181 | Website
This site is designed, created and maintained by staff of
GreenevilleSun.com, in coordination with the Andrew Johnson Bicentennial
Members of the Bicentennial Celebration Steering Committee are:
Jim Small (co-chair), Andrew Johnson National Historic Site
Carlos Whaley (co-chair), Battle of Blue Springs
Jim Austin, Andrew Johnson Bank
Denise Carr, George Clem Multicultural Association
Earl Fletcher, Nathaneal Greene Museum
Larry Henderson, VFW Post 1990
Tammy Kinser, Greene County Partnership
Kathy Knight, The Greeneville Sun & Main Street Greeneville
Dr. Bob Orr, Historian
Leroy Ripley, George Clem Multicultural Association
Lizzie Watts, Andrew Johnson National Historic Site
Sarah Webster, Dickson Williams Mansion & Greeneville Alderman
If you have suggestions or comments about this site or the Bicentennial Celebration, please click here to email us at GreenevilleSun.com.